Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Our Entry Way


This is the entry way to our apartment building. You are looking back through to the street. We found a grocery store just around the corner last night and bought some delicious cheese, bread, apricot nectar and kefir milk. All of this was available to choose by ourselves in the basement part of the store. I found out the hard way that each floor of the building was a separate store so I was emphatically informed on the top floor that the tea I had just chosen must be paid for on that same floor. They were not happy with me. Hmmmm.

We go to the State Department of Adoption at 2 p.m. (6 a.m. Michigan time) and head for Kherson tomorrow evening on the 7 pm train.

It won't be long 'til we see Maxim face to face. Hallelujah.

2 comments:

ArtworkByRuth said...

How beautiful! Glad you found a mini-mart too! Can't wait to hear how the SDA appointment went! God Bless!

Becky J. said...

Sounds like you are settling in nicely! Already able to eat and get around. Good start! We are excited with you for tomorrow. Praying for all. Let me know if I can do anythin over here for you.