Sunday, December 28, 2008

Praising God Again

Just five hours ago, Daniel and I were in chaos, wondering what to do with botched travel reservations discovered at the airport as he attempted to board his flight.

After he returned to the flat, we were able to make new plans through Travelocity.  At first, this did not seem like it would work as our credit card was denied.  Then we realized that the card company was probably suspicious oа a one way ticket being purchased in a foreign country.  Sure enough, when we called, this was confirmed.  After we assured them this ticket was truly our intent, they cleared the purchase.  Daniel took off in a txi summoned by our hostess Anya.  Still, I could not know if Daniel made it.  He left at twelve twenty for a thirty minute ride to airpot for a two forty-five flight.  At three oclock, I was able to confirm through Travelocity that Daniel had indeed checked in a gotten on the flight.  This all reminds of saying I heard a long time ago.  God is rarely early but He is never late.

Maybe some of you never even had a chance to pray about this situation specifically but I know many are lifting us up whenever we come to your mind.  Thank you.

Maxim and I had a delightful afternoon here at the flat and I am confident I will rest well knowing Daniel really is headed home.

No comments: